1. Graham Norton casting shade on the artists and countries you like.
2. You miss out on an song or two (or a whole interval act in 2012 final) because of licensing fees... EVERY YEAR!
3. The BBC forcing the commentators to talk over the hosts even though they're both speaking in English and saying the same thing. UGH!
4. When the livestream is choppy because everyone is watching the same thing online.
5. Finding a site or downloading a VPN to watch the livestream because you don't live in the UK.
6. Graham Norton or Scott Mills mispronouncing the names or songs and you know they knew better.
I have all love for them honestly. Especially Graham Norton so no foul.