1. Check my blog for new stuff Eurovision related.
2. Check out music from the contestants outside of Eurovision.
3. Have you watch the nation selections? Check out my favorites: Melodifestivalen, MGP Norsk, MGP Dansk, Malta's Eurosong, Latvia's Supernova, and more.
4. Watch old Eurovision vids. How far back can you go? I've went to 2004 so not that far. 1999 was pretty awesome.
5. Other fun ESC sites like wiwibloggs.com and others. Click here to see what all the "buzz" is about.
6. Get a hobby. Stamp collecting, sports, chess, sewing, motorcycle, blogging about nothing.
7. Make up top 10 lists for the sake of it.
8. Make your own Eurovision and have, like, 10 or 15 people vote on it! (kill yourself if you try this... Nothing's like the real thing. I'm talking to you, Asia.)
9. Junior Eurovision is this November. Missed last years? I promise it's just as good.
10. If you're still bored with life after Eurovision, you have problems only the Lord can solve.
Remember: Next Eurovision will be in Sweden (again) in May 2016.